from $ 65.00
Matisse slide for Fitbit Flex
In response to customer requests for a design with softer, more feminine lines and an organic feel, the Matisse slide for Fitbit Flex was born. Inspired by the paper cut-outs of Henri Matisse, this slide incorporates leaf-like overlays that resemble a spray of flowers. And, like the great works of Matisse, this design explodes with life and beauty.
The three dimensional design wraps around your band and extends the leafy overlays from the top of the device and over both sides. Beautifully crafted, the slide incorporates openings for the display screen and to allow touch capabilities. So, you can continue to use all your Fitbit features and see those little lights flash when you reach your step goal.
The Matisse slide for Fitbit Flex is one of the select pieces in our collection that we offer in a black rhodium finish, and we highly recommend this gorgeous, smokey grey colored metal. Black rhodium is a rare, naturally occurring member of the platinum group of metals - making it an exotic and deluxe finish. If you have an "all black everything" style, we know you will love our black rhodium Matisse slide.materials & finishes
- premium metals: polished brass, 18K gold plated brass, black ruthenium plated brass, rose gold plated brass, sterling silver
- 3D printed steel: antique steel, 24K gold steel, nickel steel (if you're allergic to nickel, don't purchase the nickel steel finish for yourself)
- also available in 10 colors of 3D printed plastic on Shapeways
- for Fitbit Flex and Fitbit Flex branded bands, sold separately - you can purchase bands and trackers on Fitbit.com
- dimensions - 1.4" l x 0.7" w x 0.5" h