the original smartwatch jewelry. est. 2014
bytten® is a registered trademark. Our jewelry is protected by copyright and stamped with our logo.
Choose any three (or more) studs - any design + any finish - and use code STUDx3 to receive a $15 discount on your purchase at checkout. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
bytten® pavé teardrop stud for Fitbit bands
Our pavé teardrop stud is now available for Fitbit classic & infinity bands. The back of our most sparkly Apple Watch stud has been redesigned with a rectangular post to fit snugly in Fitbit bands.
For those who are all about the sparkle, you will love the pavé teardrop stud. A pear shaped cluster of pavé cubic zirconia crystals is nestled in polished gold, rose gold, or silver. This pop of sparkle is the perfect complement to a stack, a clasp or another stud. Make sure to check out our paw, heart, and bee studs for Fitbit, too.
materials & finishes
- gold: 14K gold plated and cubic zirconia crystals
- rose gold: 14K rose gold plated and cubic zirconia crystals
- dimensions - 7.4 mm x 7.4mm x 5.1 mm
- designed to fit Fitbit bands with rectangular holes
- may also fit Samsung and other bands with rectangular holes
- If you have questions about a third party band, please email us at email@example.com
how to insert your bytten® stud
- Push the stud through the rectangular hole in your Fitbit band. Make sure that the lip on the end of the post is pushed through your band completely.
- Make sure the hole where you place your stud does not have band overlap behind it. An extra layer of band could push on the back of the stud and cause it to pop out. This overlap may happen if you have very small wrists.
- The size of the holes, material, and thickness of some bands may be different. Make extra sure your stud fits securely.
This listing includes jewelry to personalize your Fitbit band.
- Fitbit and Fitbit bands sold separately