the original smartwatch jewelry. est. 2014
bytten® is a registered trademark. Our jewelry is protected by copyright and stamped with our logo.
bytten® tiny turquoise™ ring
Celebrate December and the start of Sagittarius season with a ring of turquoise gemstones. This sea-green stone represents wisdom, tranquility, protection, good fortune, and hope. So many excellent reasons to wear this gemstone on your wrist.
Shown on french grey bytten® band.
materials & finishes
gold: 14K gold plated 925 sterling silver with tiny turquoise stones
silver: white rhodium plated 925 sterling silver with tiny turquoise stones
bytten® rings are designed for stacking on the flat side of smartwatch bands. Note that rings cannot be worn on the buckle side of the strap. See our bytten Clasp™ collection for jewelry that can be worn on either side of the band.
bytten® bands and sport bands from Apple
- fits size 38|40|41mm 42|44|45mm sport bands
- fits Apple Watch Series 7|6|5|4|3|2|1|SE
infinity bands from Fitbit
- fits Fitbit Versa 3, Sense and Charge 5 infinity bands
- fits some third party bands
- we are not able to warranty our rings on third party bands because the size and material may differ from bytten, Apple, or Fitbit branded bands
- not compatible with metal, Modern Buckle, Solo Loop, Sport Loop, or Milanese Loop bands
- not compatible with Fitbit Versa 2, Versa & Versa Lite classic bands
This listing includes jewelry to personalize your smartwatch band.
- Apple Watch and Apple Watch sport bands sold separately
- bytten® bands sold separately
- Fitbit and Fitbit bands sold separately