We ship from the US. Any additional customs fees or import duties associated with international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
Choose any three (or more) studs - any design + any finish - and use code STUDx3 to receive a $10 discount on your purchase at checkout. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
dragonfly Stud for Apple Watch Sport Bands
Symbolizing change, prosperity and harmony, we think everyone needs a dragonfly stud on their wrist. With a thin and elegant curved body of tiny cubic zirconias, our dragonfly stud will add some delightful sparkle to your Apple Watch band.
And here's a few fun facts - dragonflies can hover in one place, fly extremely fast, and even fly backwards. They are some of the fastest flying insects in the world reaching speeds of over 30 miles per hour. We had no idea.
- polished black: black rhodium plated sterling silver and cubic zirconia
- polished gold: 14K gold plated sterling silver and cubic zirconia
- polished silver: white rhodium plated sterling silver and cubic zirconia
- polished rose: 14K rose gold plated sterling silver and cubic zirconia
- dimensions - 7.4 mm x 7.4mm x 5.1 mm
- Fits all sizes of Apple Watch Sport bands (38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 44mm)
- Fits Fitbit Alta & Alta HR Classic bands with round holes
- Simply pop the stud into the holes in your Apple Watch sport band
- NOTE: The holes of some third party sport bands are a different size than the Apple sport bands. Make sure your stud fits securely if you have a non-Apple branded sport band.
- NOTE: Make sure the holes where you place your studs do not have band overlap behind them. This will ensure that the studs are securely in place. An extra layer of band could push on the back of the stud and cause it to pop out. This overlap may happen if you have very small wrists.
- If you have questions about a third party band, please email us at email@example.com
what's not included
- Apple Watch and Apple Watch bands sold separately