from $ 70.00
Lucas slide for Fitbit Flex
Our premiere design, the Lucas slide is an intricate piece reminiscent of an Escher creation. Imagined by 3D-printing jewelry designer Lucas Goossens, the slide incorporates elements from Lucas' pixel style and includes his signature plus sign '+' to represent positivity. Inspired by technology of the past and present, its details hint at the computer circuitry that helped make this design come to life.
Simple enough to wear every day yet elegant enough to transition into an evening look, the Lucas slide fits into any modern aesthetic. SELF Magazine calls the Lucas slide, "totally red carpet worthy." And, they aren't they only ones who love it! The Lucas slide was worn by Christina Applegate in the 2015 remake of Vacation.
We love the Lucas slide in sterling silver, especially when paired with a black or navy Fitbit band, as the contrast highlights the intricate geometry of the piece.materials & finishes
- premium metals: 18K gold plated brass, black rhodium plated brass, rose gold plated brass, sterling silver
- 3D printed steel: antique steel, 24K gold steel, nickel steel (if you're allergic to nickel, don't purchase the nickel steel finish for yourself)
- also available in 10 colors of 3D printed plastic on Shapeways
- for Fitbit Flex and Fitbit Flex branded bands, sold separately - you can purchase bands and trackers on Fitbit.com
- dimensions - 1.1" l x 0.6" w x 0.4" h
- don't have a Fitbit Flex? Check out the Lucas slide for Fitbit Charge & Charge HR or Lucas slide for Jawbone