Thanks for your interest in the Jaclyn bracelet. This piece was part of a limited edition collection which is currently sold out. Please check out our other accessories for Fitbit Flex.
Jaclyn bracelet for Fitbit Flex
We've teamed up with one of our absolute favorite jewelry designers, Jaclyn Mayer (of Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer), to launch this limited-edition bracelet for Fitbit Flex. Noted for her vibrant and iconic style, Mayer couldn't be a more ideal designer with which to partner. The result of our collaboration is a gorgeous, modern take on a classic link ID bracelet. The Jaclyn truly elevates your fitness tracker into a work of art.
Wear it alone or insert your Flex tracker into the interior compartment. This gorgeous statement piece is available in hand-dipped 18K gold and silver-toned white rhodium. We love how the gold really "pops" when worn with a simple black outfit.materials & finishes
- hand-dipped 18K gold or white rhodium plated brass
- 8" in length - designed to fit the average women's wrist (6¼ around)
- for Fitbit Flex tracker, sold separately - you can purchase a Fitbit Flex on Fitbit.com
- weight - 2.3 oz (without tracker)
- To insert the tracker into the bracelet, turn the bracelet over and open the back of the hinged compartment. We suggest pulling from the corner with the opening with your thumb on one of the sides. Insert the tracker into the opening in the compartment and press the clasp into place to secure.
- To clean your Jaclyn bracelet, gently wipe with a clean, soft, 100% cotton cloth.
- Note: Do not use a polishing cloth or any jewelry cleaner on plated finishes.
- For best results, use the original Fitbit wristband to track workouts and sleep.