the original smartwatch jewelry. est. 2014
bytten® is a registered trademark. Our jewelry is protected by copyright and stamped with our logo.
Choose any three (or more) studs - any design + any finish - and use code STUDx3 to receive a $15 discount on your purchase at checkout. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
bytten® paw stud
We love our pets, and we know you do too! The cutest addition to our stud collection, our paw stud, available in gold, rose gold and silver, features a tiny cz crystal and polished finish. Perfect as a gift for the animal lover in your life. Looks great paired with our new colored tiny crystal rings, or an engraved ring or clasp as a touching memorial.
Shown on french grey bytten® band.
materials & finishes
gold: 14K gold plated 925 sterling silver, tiny cubic zirconia crystal
- rose gold: 14K rose gold plated 925 sterling silver, tiny cubic zirconia crystal
- dimensions - 7.4 mm x 7.4mm x 5.1 mm
- bytten paw Stud™ is patent pending
- designed to fit bytten® bands and sport bands from Apple
- fits size 38|40|41mm 42|44|45mm sport bands
- fits Apple Watch Series 7|6|5|4|3|2|1|SE
- fits some third party silicone bands
- we are not able to warranty our rings on third party bands because the size and material may differ
- not compatible with metal, Modern Buckle, Solo Loop, Sport Loop, or Milanese Loop bands
- If you have questions about other bands, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
how to insert your bytten® stud
- Push the stud through the round hole in your sport band. Make sure that the lip on the end of the post is pushed through your band completely.
- Make sure the hole where you place your stud does not have band overlap behind it. An extra layer of band could push on the back of the stud and cause it to pop out. This overlap may happen if you have very small wrists.
- The size of the holes, material, and thickness of some bands may be different. Make extra sure your stud fits securely.
This listing includes jewelry to personalize your smartwatch band.
- Apple Watch and Apple Watch sport bands sold separately
- bytten® bands sold separately