Choose any three (or more) studs - any design + any finish - and use code STUDx3 to receive a $15 discount on your purchase at checkout. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
bytten® evil eye stud for Fitbit bands
Our best-selling evil eye stud is now available for Fitbit classic and infinity bands. Available in rose gold, silver, and gold, this striking mystical symbol is believed to ward off evil and bring good luck.
Make sure to check out our bee, teardrop, heart, and paw studs for Fitbit too.
materials & finishes
- silver: white rhodium plated 925 sterling silver
- gold: 14K gold plated 925 sterling silver
- stone: london blue nanogem center crystal + tiny cz crystals
- dimensions: 0.43" w x 0.25" h x 0.24" d
- designed to fit Fitbit bands with rectangular holes
- may also fit Samsung and other bands with rectangular holes
- If you have questions about a third party band, please email us at email@example.com
how to insert your bytten® stud
- Push the stud through the rectangular hole in your Fitbit band. Make sure that the lip on the end of the post is pushed through your band completely.
- Make sure the hole where you place your stud does not have band overlap behind it. An extra layer of band could push on the back of the stud and cause it to pop out. This overlap may happen if you have very small wrists.
- The size of the holes, material, and thickness of some bands may be different. Make extra sure your stud fits securely.
This listing includes jewelry to personalize your Fitbit band.
- Fitbit and Fitbit bands sold separately
the original smartwatch jewelry. est. 2014
bytten® is a registered trademark. Our jewelry is protected by copyright and stamped with our logo.