Choose any three (or more) studs - any design + any finish - and use code STUDx3 to receive a $15 discount on your purchase at checkout. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
bytten® star stud for Apple bands
Our star stud is inspired by the "barn stars" that date back to the 1700s and are signs of good luck. Available in polished gold, rose gold, and silver, they are the perfect complement to a stack, a clasp or another stud! Make sure to check out our full stud collection.
Shown on antique white bytten® band.
materials & finishes
- gold: 14K gold plated bronze
- rose gold: 14K rose gold plated bronze
- dimensions: 0.29" w x 0.29" h x 0.24" d
- designed to fit bytten® bands and sport bands from Apple
- fits size 38|40|41mm 42|44|45mm sport bands
- fits Apple Watch Series 8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1|SE
- fits some third party silicone bands
- we are not able to warranty our jewelry on third party bands because the size and material may differ
- not compatible with metal, Modern Buckle, Solo Loop, Sport Loop, Braided Solo Loop, or Milanese Loop bands
- If you have questions about other bands, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
how to insert your bytten® stud
- Push the stud through the round hole in your sport band. Make sure that the lip on the end of the post is pushed through your band completely.
- Make sure the hole where you place your stud does not have band overlap behind it. An extra layer of band could push on the back of the stud and cause it to pop out. This overlap may happen if you have very small wrists.
- The size of the holes, material, and thickness of some bands may be different. Make extra sure your stud fits securely.
This listing includes jewelry to personalize your smartwatch band.
- Apple Watch and Apple Watch sport bands sold separately
- bytten® bands sold separately
the original smartwatch jewelry. est. 2014
bytten® is a registered trademark. Our jewelry is protected by copyright and stamped with our logo.