We ship from the US. Any additional customs fees or import duties associated with international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
This Apple Watch in this photo is a gold aluminum Series 2 watch. The color of this watch is more gold than the aluminum Series 3 and up. The color of gold Series 3, 4, 5, and 6 watches is more of a copper color. The color is between our rose and gold jewelry and can be worn with both but is more similar to rose.
Sweden Stack for Apple Watch and Fitbit Versa
When’s the last time you made a new friend? 2020 may have thrown us off, but its also brought us new ways to be together. One of the *gold* linings has been our bytten x Sweden collaboration. The best part is that Sweden found us because Siri overheard her talking to her husband about wanting to dress up her Apple Watch, and... well you know how that goes (!)
Sweden designed this all gold stack of four rings in a variety of elegant finishes and textures. The stack features our bestselling polished gold triple screw ring, a polished gold rope, a hint of sparkle with our gold tiny cz, and finishes with a 2mm satin gold ring to anchor the look.
So c'mon, make a new friend, meet the Sweden stack!
The rings in our Sweden stack slide onto the flat side of smartwatch bands, so they cannot be worn on the buckle side of the strap. Not to worry! Check out our clasps that open and close for jewelry options that can be worn on either side of the band. And as always, mix and match styles and finishes to #makeityours
materials & finishes
Each stack contains four rings:
- polished 14K gold plated triple screw
- polished 14K gold plated rope
- 14K gold plated tiny cz crystal ring
- satin 2mm 14K gold plated
- *fits 38mm/40mm/42mm/44mm Apple Watch Sport bands
- *fits Fitbit Versa Classic bands (see the Sweden on a Fitbit Versa 3 in the 3rd thumbnail)
- Apple Watch and Apple Watch bands sold separately
- Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Versa bands sold separately
- Not recommended for use on metal bands
- dimensions - 0.91" w x 0.35" h x 0.22" d
- Bytten WearableStacks™ are Patent Pending