the original smartwatch jewelry. est. 2014
bytten® is a registered trademark. Our jewelry is protected by copyright and stamped with our logo.
bytten® classic stack™
The classic stack is timeless and simple. It includes six gold and silver metal rings that easily mix and match to find a combination you love best.
The beauty of this stack is in its simplicity. Combining smooth 1mm and 2mm rings with different designs and finishes, you have many choices for accessorizing your band. The cut plus ring is a beautiful reminder to be positive. It will make you smile.
PS. The classic stack won a 2016 Fitness Award from Women’s Health magazine. Just sayin.
Shown on winter white bytten® band.
materials & finishes
2mm silver ring: satin white rhodium plated 925 sterling silver
1mm silver ring: polished white rhodium plated 925 sterling silver
gold rope ring: polished 14K gold plated 925 sterling silver
- silver rope ring: polished white rhodium plated 925 sterling silver
- 2mm gold ring: satin 14K gold plated 925 sterling silver
silver cut plus ring: satin white rhodium plated 925 sterling silver
bytten® rings are designed for stacking on the flat side of smartwatch bands. Note that rings cannot be worn on the buckle side of the strap. See our bytten Clasp™ collection for jewelry that can be worn on either side of the band.
bytten® bands and sport bands from Apple
- fits size 38|40|41mm 42|44|45mm sport bands
- fits Apple Watch Series 7|6|5|4|3|2|1|SE
classic and infinity bands from Fitbit
- fits Fitbit Versa 3, Sense, and Charge 5 infinity bands
- fits Fitbit Versa 2, Versa, and Versa Lite classic bands
- fits some third party bands
- we are not able to warranty our rings on third party bands because the size and material may differ from bytten, Apple, or Fitbit branded bands
- not compatible with metal, Modern Buckle, Solo Loop, Sport Loop, or Milanese Loop bands
This listing includes jewelry to personalize your smartwatch band.
- Apple Watch and Apple Watch sport bands sold separately
- bytten® bands sold separately
- Fitbit and Fitbit bands sold separately