Choose any three (or more) studs - any design + any finish - and use code STUDx3 to receive a $15 discount on your purchase at checkout. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
bytten® paw stud for Fitbit bands
A true friend leaves paw prints 🐾 on your heart. Our paw stud is now available for Fitbit classic and infinity bands. The back of our best selling Apple Watch stud has been redesigned with a rectangular post to fit snugly into Fitbit bands with rectangular holes.
Available in polished gold, polished rose gold, and polished silver these studs have a sparkling, tiny cubic zirconia crystal. They are the perfect complement to a stack, a personalized ring, or a splash of color from a tiny colored crystal collection. Make sure to check out our evil eye, teardrop, heart, and bee studs for Fitbit, too.
materials & finishes
- silver: white rhodium plated 925 sterling silver
- rose gold: 14K rose gold plated 925 sterling silver
- stone: tiny cubic zirconia crystals
- dimensions: 0.39" w x 0.31" h x 0.22" d
- bytten paw stud™ is patent pending
- designed to fit Fitbit bands with rectangular holes
- may also fit Samsung and other bands with rectangular holes
- If you have questions about a third party band, please email us at email@example.com
how to insert your bytten® stud
- Push the stud through the rectangular hole in your Fitbit band. Make sure that the lip on the end of the post is pushed through your band completely.
- Make sure the hole where you place your stud does not have band overlap behind it. An extra layer of band could push on the back of the stud and cause it to pop out. This overlap may happen if you have very small wrists.
- The size of the holes, material, and thickness of some bands may be different. Make extra sure your stud fits securely.
This listing includes jewelry to personalize your Fitbit band.
- Fitbit and Fitbit bands sold separately
the original smartwatch jewelry. est. 2014
bytten® is a registered trademark. Our jewelry is protected by copyright and stamped with our logo.