band product care
bytten bands are made from
- band: environmentally friendly high-quality silicone
- closure: sleek, easy to use, durable, hypoallergenic stainless steel pin
- length: S|M
To clean your bytten band we recommend taking off your jewelry, and taking the band off the watch. You can use mild soap on a xxx . around the pin. for more stubborn dirt you can use an alchohol. a jewelry is naturally susceptible to wear over time. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Limit exposure to water and other substances such as chlorine, perfume, dish soap, creams, lotion, etc.
- To clean jewelry, use warm water and gently wipe each piece separately with a soft cloth. Use mild dish soap if needed. Do not rub the pieces together.
- Store jewelry in a soft pouch or a small plastic bag keeping each piece of jewelry separated to prevent scratches.
- Do not use jewelry cleaner, solvents, or an ultrasonic cleaner.