Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a Bytten Wearable Stack™, a simple and elegant accessory that adds a touch of style to your Apple Watch Sport Band. Check out our FAQs below and please get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback. We want to know what you think!
HOW DO I PUT ON MY WEARABLE STACK?
- Simply slide the rings on one at a time! Feel free to wear them all together, individually, or even mix them customize your band and create looks that you love.
- These stacks are compatible with 38mm and 42mm Apple Watch Sport bands. In addition, most third party Apple Watch Sport Bands are similarly sized so the rings should fit properly.
- If you have a third party band, and your stack is too loose or too tight, it could be that your band is not a standard size. If that is the case, you will be able to wear your stack with the sport band that your Apple Watch came with.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY WEARABLE STACK?"
- Plated jewelry is naturally susceptible to wear over time. To extend the life of your purchase keep it away from chemicals, lotions and perfumes.
- To clean your rings, gently wipe the rings clean using a 100% cotton cloth.
- Our rings are hypoallergenic and do not contain nickel.
- Want to add more sparkle? Check out our gold luxe Glam Stack™, the ultimate in luxury... (photo coming soon).
- Want a pop of color? The Azul Stack™ will take you to the beach and beyond! (photo coming soon).
- Not sure? See all of our Wearable Stacks™ for Apple Watch including individual rings to add to your collection.
- If you don't see what you are looking for there is a good chance we have something that will work for you since not all of our rings and stacks are listed online. Please get in touch and we will take care of you!
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
Contact us at 1-844-GET-BYTN (1-844-438-2986) M-F, 9AM-6PM est. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.