BACKORDER OR SWAP ONE RING: The Africa Stack is on backorder until April 6th. Feel free to order now and we will ship by April 6th if not sooner. Note that the only ring that is out of stock is the 2mm satin gold and we can swap that for a 2mm polished gold and ship according to our normal shipping times. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to swap.
We ship from the US. Any additional customs fees or import duties associated with international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
Africa Stack for Apple Watch and Fitbit Versa
The Africa stack features our newest tiny stone ring... tanzanite blue crystal. It is the color of tanzanite from Africa (hence the name) and a beautiful deep translucent blue. We paired the black rhodium tanzanite blue ring with satin gold, our best selling silver triple screw motif ring and a silver tiny cz. It is a striking combination that pairs nicely with silver or gold watch faces and many different color bands.
This stack is available for Apple Watch sport bands - all series, all sizes and Fitbit Versa classic bands. If you are interested in other bands (e.g., Fitbit Charge 2 and 3) send us an email at email@example.com.
By the way, you can purchase the tiny tanzanite ring in rose gold or black rhodium by itself here.
The rings in our Africa Stack slide onto the flat side of smartwatch bands, so they cannot be worn on the buckle side of the strap. Not to worry! Check out our clasps that open and close for jewelry options that can be worn on either side of the band. And as always, mix and match styles and finishes to #makeityours
materials & finishes
Each stack contains four rings:
- polished silver triple screw
- black rhodium tiny tanzanite blue
- black rhodium tiny cubic zirconia
- satin 2mm 14K gold plated
- *fits 38mm/40mm/42mm/44mm Apple Watch Sport bands
- *fits Fitbit Versa Classic bands
- Apple Watch and Apple Watch bands sold separately
- Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Versa bands sold separately
- Not recommended for use on metal bands
- dimensions - 0.91" w x 0.35" h x 0.22" d
- Bytten WearableStacks™ are Patent Pending